The New York Yankees are planning to add right-hander Carlos Carrasco to their big-league roster, YES Network reported Saturday morning.Signed to a minor league deal in February, Carrasco was eligi… MORE

The New York Yankees are planning to add right-hander Carlos Carrasco to their big-league roster, YES Network reported Saturday morning.Signed to a minor league deal in February, Carrasco was eligi… MORE
The Kansas City Royals acquired outfielder/first baseman Mark Canha from the Milwaukee Brewers for a player to be named later or cash considerations, MLB.com reported.Canha, 36, signed a minor leag… MORE
Jacob Wilson collected three of the Athletics’ 16 hits as the A’s routed a Kansas City Royals split squad 10-1 on Friday in Mesa, Ariz.Brent Rooker and JJ Bleday each added two hits and a homer for… MORE
The Baltimore Orioles are signing Kyle Gibson to a one-year contract, agreeing to terms with the veteran right-handed starting pitcher on Friday.This will be the veteran’s second stint in Baltimore… MORE
Colorado Rockies second baseman Thairo Estrada will miss between four to eight weeks after sustaining a non-displaced fracture in his right wrist, manager Bud Black told reporters Friday.Estrada wa… MORE
San Diego Padres right-hander Yu Darvish will open the regular season on the injured list with elbow inflammation after he was shut down with arm fatigue earlier in the week.The Padres face the Atl… MORE
Former Los Angeles Dodgers left-hander Julio Urias has been suspended through the 2025 All-Star break for his second violation of MLB’s policy against domestic violence, league commissioner Rob Manfre… MORE
New York Yankees right-hander Clarke Schmidt likely will begin the season on the injured list with shoulder fatigue, multiple outlets reported Friday.The 29-year-old starter told reporters that tak… MORE
Pittsburgh Pirates right-hander Paul Skenes’ rare rookie baseball card sold for a whopping $1.11 million at auction.The 2024 Topps Chrome Update MLB Debut Patch card, numbered 1-of-1 with an on-car… MORE
The Cincinnati Reds agreed with catcher Jose Trevino on a three-year contract extension on Thursday, with the New York Post reporting the deal is worth $15 million.Trevino, who was set to become a… MORE